Date(s) - Wed 13 Jan, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A myth busting, mouth-watering hour on what you really need to know to stay healthy!
Free of charge. 1 hour. Wednesday 6th January 6 – 7pm.
Interactive online session, covering a variety of nutrition topics, including:
- Fad diets and myth busting
- The low down on calories (energy balance)
- Key to health and weight loss
- Higher and lower calorie games
- Science in Macro’s and Micro’s
- True/ False Q’s – more myth busting
- Benefits of a balanced diet/ negatives of sedentary lifestyle
- Make your own protein power balls (no bake)- optional
- Questions to finish
Bookings are closed for this event.